The Diocese of Pennsylvania was well-represented in a variety of ways:
- Members of the Diocese helped by providing hospitality to Conference attendees
- Members of the Youth Ministry team helped with planning and executing worship and prayer services throughout the Conference
- The African Episcopal Church of St. Thomas Gospel Choir gave an incredible performance at our opening dinner.
- The Rev. Sarah Hedgis and Jessica Davis led great workshops for Conference attendees!
- Christ Church, Philadelphia hosted the Closing Eucharist on Friday morning.
- Bishop Frank Griswold led participants in a wonderful post-conference session on Friday afternoon.
These are just some of the many ways in which our Diocese engaged with conference attendees. Thanks again to everyone who made it happen!
The week was an incredible experience! Participants learned from a variety of workshops, were challenged by speakers, and had the opportunity to network with other Christian formation leaders from around the Episcopal Church. Check out highlights of the Conference in the slideshow below:
The Office of Family & Young Adult Ministries team took our own batch of notes during the Conference! You can view our notes by visiting our Google Drive folder.
Click this link to access our Google Drive folder!
January 25-27, 2017 in Anaheim, California!