Why does this happen, and what can be done about it? Through a pilot research study called the College Transition Project, the Fuller Youth Institute (FYI) sought to find out. After following more than 500 high school seniors through their first three years of college, FYI has compiled the results of the research, along with resources and suggestions for both families and youth leaders.
On the Sticky Faith website, you will find:
- An overview of the research results;
- Regular blog posts covering topics such as parenting, discipleship, loss, effective listening, and more;
- The FYI e-Journal, which gives you access to no-cost resources and updates on FYI research;
- Options for speakers, trainers, workshops, and cohorts for your family and church to use while exploring this type of formation;
- Books, guides, curricula, and other resources for both church leaders and families.
There are several different modules of Sticky Faith, including books and resources targeted for both youth workers and parents. You can find all of these different resources on the Sticky Faith website.
We hope you will find this resource useful in your congregation's context!